Drywall Furring Channel (Hat Channel)
- Convenient accessory components for use in furring out ceilings and masonry walls. Knurled face prevents screw “ride” when attaching gypsum wallboard.
- 1-1/2” DWFC is economical with respect to furring walls with electrical boxes, (no need to set into concrete).
Provides tension force resistance in shear wall assemblies.
- Available in 7/8” and 1-1/2” sizes.
- Gauge: Standard 25 through 16 gauges.
- Lengths: 12’ 0” Stock Length, (other lengths available).
- Consult Telling Industries’ Light Gage Structural Framing & Accessories brochure for structural properties and span tables.
- AISI North American Specification [NASPEC] S100-07 with 2010 supplement.
- IBC 2006, 2009 & 2012 Compliant
- Member of the Steel Framing Industry Association
- Soundproofing a wall, vibration isolation
- Soundproofing a ceiling, reduce impact noise
- Soundproofing a Home Theater
- Soundproofing a Recording Studio
- Soundproofing a Condo