STIFFCLIP® AL- MULTI-PURPOSE
StiffClip® AL is a versatile, multi-purpose rigid connection for use in a wide variety of applications. Pre-drilled holes facilitate quick and accurate fastener placement to structure and/or framing members. Stiffeners in each angle leg add to overall clip strength. StiffClip AL is tested to resist loads in 3 separate directions: horizontal, vertical, and lateral. Use of certified steel, combined with tested load values ensures construction professionals will achieve optimal structural performance.
ASTM A1003/A1003M Structural Grade 50 (340) Type H, ST50H (ST340H): 50ksi (340MPa) minimum yield strength, 65ksi (450MPa) minimum tensile strength, 68mil minimum thickness (14 gauge, 0.0713” design thickness) with ASTM A653/A653M G90 (Z275) hot dipped galvanized coating.
- Guide holes for fast and accurate connections
- Stiffeners for additional strength
- Manufactured from certified, 50ksi steel
- No labor spent cutting scrap angle
- Used in a variety of applications
- Extensively tested (reduces liability concerns associated with use of untested, miscellaneous untraceable material)