True-Rule – Coming Soon!
• Some Metal Framing must be custom cut to length at the job site.
• The inaccuracy of stretching a tape measure across a metal framing component, marking it, then field cutting it can lead to undesirable length variation.
• If the length variation is too excessive, the field cut metal framing components may need to be scrapped and new pieces recut, resulting in higher material costs.
• Telling has a Patent Pending invention to add ruler marking to metal framing stud & track.
• The ruler markings will be permanently applied via etching/embossing.
• The marking will be in ¼”, ½”, 1”, & 1’ increments.
• Each Stud/Track would have approximately 2’ of etched ruler marking.