True-Rule Technology – Now Available!
Introducing True-Rule Technology, a New Product Innovation from Telling Industries
• Some Metal Framing must be custom cut to length at the job site.
• The inaccuracy of stretching a tape measure across a metal framing
component, marking it, then field cutting or track and stud layout can
lead to undesirable length variation and increased install time.
• If the length variation is too excessive, the field cut metal framing components may need to be scrapped and new pieces recut, resulting in higher material costs.
• Telling has a patent pending invention to add ruler marking to metal
framing stud & track to simplify field cutting and wall layouts.
• The ruler markings will be permanently applied via etching/embossing.
• Readily Available on 30mil & 33mil Traditional Drywall Studs at no upcharge.
• The marking will be in ¼”, ½” & 1” increments.
• Available Upon Request for 18ga & 16ga Studs for a modest upcharge
• Standard: 2ft of Etched Ruler Marking.
• Upon Request: Etch Entire Length of Stud for a modest upcharge.
• Track is coming soon!
Watch the video here: