- AISI North American Specification [NASPEC] S100-07 with 2010 supplement.
- IBC 2006, 2009 & 2012 Compliant
- Structural framing is produced to meet or exceed ASTM C955, A653, and A1003.
- For installation & storage refer to ASTM C1007
- Structural Framing Third Party Code Evaluation Reports: ICC-ESR 2281
- Member of the Steel Framing Industry Association
TELLING is certified to handle any project. TELLING’s traditional gauge structural framing meets or exceeds all applicable ASTM Standards for gauge, coating and form. Our structural products are backed by the prestigious International Code Council Evaluation Service Report ICC-ESR-3016 and are supported by the TELLING Compliance Guarantee. We purchase all of our raw materials and manufacture all of our traditional framing to the letter of ASTM Standards.
- ASTM A 1003
- ASTM A 653
- ASTM C 955
- ASTM C 1007
Take the LEED with TELLING Structural Framing, because TELLING® takes the LEED seriously. Our high-recycled content and three locations across the US will help qualify your projects for valuable LEED credits. Visit our LEED section for more details on earning LEED credits with TELLING products.
TELLING structural framing is manufactured in a vast variety of web sizes, flanges and gauge configurations.
We also have the ability to provide custom lengths, special packaging and markings upon request. Whatever the application and wherever the code, TELLING has the right part for the job. Check out our Structural Catalog.